Friday, July 16, 2010

First in line

This is the inaugural blog on "carlosblog". We just relocated to Gastonia in time to escape the blazing hot Arizona summer. And don't believe this nonsense of "...but it's a dry heat." Arizona has a fair amount of humidity and when the temps reach 115 with just a tad of humidity, believe me...it STINGS outside.

This blog is primarily concerned with promoting good photography practices in addition to Photoshop tips and tricks. I'll be offering photo tips beyond your basic "keep sun behind you" and "use force flash outdoors".

Hopefully some of my friends will chime in and correct me and/or offer their own perspective or just tell me I'm full of it.

Along the way I'll post my musings about things related to media and pop culture just to keep it interesting. Look for photos and even the occasional video clip as well.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment